SactoMOFO 3 Nintendo Wii Bundle Package Drawing!
THIS DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED!
Congratulations to Robyn Cuison of Sacramento!
The winner will receive a Nintendo Wii Console with Super Mario Bros, Food Network’s Cook or Be Cooked!, Order Up! and a Wii Cooking Set
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry forms must be submitted at SactoMOFO 3 on December 3, 2011 at the Farmers Market location at 8th St. and W. St. in Downtown Sacramento
- To enter, participants must complete an entry form with a valid email address.
- You will receive our free weekly newsletter, The Dish!
- The winner will be selected by random drawing on December 12, 2011.
- The winner will be announced in the December 14, 2011 issue of The Dish! newsletter.
- Prize must be claimed within 10 days from the announcement, or it will be forfeited and a second random drawing will be held.
Enter the Wii drawing, then Like our Facebook page to enter to win an Apple iPad 2 WiFi! (Some restrictions apply. See contest rules for details)
For more information about the Apple iPad 2 WiFi drawing, visit the entry rules page here.
Benefiting the USMC Reserves Toys for Tots and the Sacramento Food Bank
When: December 3, 2011 – 11am – 6pm
Where: Farmers Market – 8th St. and W. St., Downtown Sacramento
Weather Outlook: Sunny 60 degrees
20+ Food Trucks and Stands from
Sacramento and San Francisco!
Bring a new, unwrapped toy and/or
Unopened, non-perishable food item
Bringing together Northern California’s best epicureans on wheels, SactoMofo presents SactoMofo 3 in Downtown Sacramento. The single-day food festival that introduced the mobile food phenomenon to Sacramento brings its third and largest festival, featuring tantalizing cuisines by local food trucks and stands, as well as exceptional food trucks from one of the best culinary destinations in the country, if not the world - San Francisco.
Hosted in historic the Southside Park neighborhood, Downtown Sacramento, more than 20 of Northern California’s top chefs will converge at the popular Sunday Farmers Market under the overpass at W-X Streets, across from Southside Park. Pick up lunch, then stop by the Stitches ‘n Dishes VIP lounge to dine at one of our tables.
Simply Southern Foods / It’s Corn Cake
Fuzion Eatz, LLC
Seoul on Wheels
An the Go
Fun and food for the entire family! Photo ops with Santa, face painting and more!